How do I know if Home Care is right for me or a loved one?
Home care is available to whoever needs it. We provide senior care, post-operative care, disability care, and more. There is no age limit.
Signs that home care services may be needed include:
• Forgetfulness or other changes in cognition
• Poor hygiene
• Overwhelmed full time, non-paid caregiver
• Functional decline requiring assistance with daily, routine tasks
• Neglecting important responsibilities
• Messy home or surroundings
• Requires ongoing assistance
Why should I use A Gentle Touch Home Care?
We offer professional and quality aides who are all trained in CPR and First Aid. All home care aides are background checked and undergo drug screening and Tuberculosis (TB) testing.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
We are a community resource and a part of the Eldercare Resource Group. If we can’t help you or you need additional services, we will provide assistance at no cost to you. We coordinate with other agencies and facilities to ensure that all your needs are met.
We are available to answer your calls 24 hours a day.
We offer specialty services, including:
• Dementia Care
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Parkinson’s Care
• Pediatric Care
How do I pay for services?
We accept the following payer sources:
- Self Pay (Call us for an affordable pricing quote)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Veterans Affairs Aid and Attendance Benefits
- Medicaid (call us to determine eligibility)
- Utah Medicaid
- Molina Medicaid
- SelectHealth Community Care
- Health Choice Utah
- Healthy U
Call us today to determine your eligilbity.
What is A Gentle Touch Home Care's service area?
A Gentle Touch Home Care operates from its main office St. George, Utah. However, members of our team reside throughout Southern Utah. We have local employees in the following counties:
- Washington County
- Iron County
- Garfield County
- Kane County
How do I get started?
- Contact our office
- Give our office a call for more information on the services we provide and how we can help you.
- We offer free in-home consultations to ensure we are the right fit for you, to answer any questions you may have, and to discuss which services are right for you.
- Service Agreement
- An agency representative will come to your home to complete a service agreement.
- Our Registered Nurse will come to your home to complete a personalized care plan, medication list, and functional assessment.
- Providing Care
- Our home care aides will visit you at a regularly scheduled day and time. Appointments range from 2-24 hours per day based on your needs/preferences or your payer source. We do our best to match every client to the best aide available based on skills and personality.
What if I need to change my schedule or suspend services?
If you ever need to make a change to your schedule, you can call our office and speak to our scheduling team. We request 24 hours notice prior to any schedule change.